RESIDENTIAL & LODGING
- Residents will move in at the first of 174 Town Center apartments this June with the next phase of 150 apartments, adjacent to the Giordana Velodrome, slated for mid-2016.
- River District Building 1 is underway and includes 24 upscale “boutique” apartments overlooking the river.
- Popularity of lots in the first three residential phases is prompting the release of a fourth phase scheduled to open by summer 2016.
- Construction on a 100- to 120-room hotel overlooking the Giordana Velodrome will start in early 2016.
RETAIL & RESTAURANT
- RD Building 1 also includes Riverwalk’s first retail tenants — Grapevine Riverwalk, a wine shop and wine bar — scheduled to open their shops by October.
- Work has started on The Pump House, a white-napkin restaurant also scheduled for completion in October.
- The $3.5 million BNA building will open this summer, home to BNA CPAs & Advisors and other retail, restaurant and office tenants.
- An “express” YMCA with offices above in a 30,000 sf building is under construction in the Town Center area, with completion targeted for October.
- Plans are in motion to begin the fourth and fifth cycling venues in Riverwalk including a mile-long “criterium” track that winds through the community and a European-style “cyclocross” venue with obstacles.
Join us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and updates!