- Residents moved into the first of 174 Town Center apartments in June with the next phase of 150 apartments, adjacent to the Giordana Velodrome, slated for mid-2016.
- River District Building 1 is near completion and includes 24 upscale “boutique” apartments overlooking the river.
- Popularity of lots in the first three residential phases is prompting the release of a fourth phase scheduled to open by summer 2016.
- Construction on a 100- to 120-room hotel overlooking the Giordana Velodrome will start in early 2016.
RETAIL & RESTAURANT
- The $3.5 million BNA building opened this summer, home to BNA CPAs & Advisors and other retail, restaurant and office tenants.
- RD Building 1 also includes Riverwalk’s first retail tenants — Grapevine Riverwalk, a wine shop and wine bar — scheduled to open in early 2016.
- Work continues on The Pump House, a white-napkin restaurant also scheduled for completion in the coming weeks.
- Thanks to you, we had an amazing day at Riverwalk Carolinas bringing together party and play for the 2nd Annual Tawba Fest!
- In October Rock Hill PRT announced Riverwalk’s newest cycling amenity, a closed Criterium Course. Mayor Doug Echols announced that the forthcoming facility will be open to the public in the new year and available for use by all levels and ages.
- The Piedmont Medical Center Trail connector opened for walking, running and biking to nearby River Park.
- An express YMCA with offices above in a 30,000 sf building opened this past week in the Town Center area, with regular hours beginning Monday, January 4.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as we share the latest news and updates!